- Don Tucker of Hearing Aid Systems - 5 pts
- Joe Cunningham of Palm Springs Hearing Aid Center - 3 pts
- Bill Forrest of Miracle Ear/West Coast Hearing - 3 pts
- Philip L. Putnam of Professional Hearing Aid Center - 3 pts
- David DeKriek of Fidelity Hearing Center - 3 pts
- Cliff Johnson of Miracle Ear - 3 pts
- Mark Haddad of Suncoast Hearing Aids & Repair Services - 2 pts
- Deane Manning of Superior Hearing Aid Service - 2 pts
- Kevin Garnett of Hearing Services of Antioch - 1 pt.
- You must be an existing member recruiting anyone in the hearing healthcare industry.
- Simply present any person who has not been a member in the last 3 years with our membership brochure so they can see our HHP member advantages!
- Make sure they write your name in the application’s referral section found within the member brochure.
- Once they pay their membership dues, YOU earn the reward points.
- Regular Member = 3 pts
- Employee/Product or Manufacturer/Service Provider Member = 2 pts
- Additional Location/Student/Support Staff/Retired Member = 1 pt
- Check out the HHP website or Facebook page to see who has earned points and who you may be up against to win the grand prize!!!
- The top 3 winners and prizes will be announced during our 2016 Annual Conference in San Diego (May 12th -14th) – we hope to see you there!
|March 29||HHP Board Meeting|
|March 30||HHP Lobby Day|
|May 12-14||HHP 2016 Annual Conference, Paradise Point Resort & Spa, San Diego, CA|
|August 7-8||HHP Board Retreat, Embassy Suites Sacramento|
Become a Member
There are several different membership categories. We urge you to become acquainted with the different levels of membership that will meet your specific needs-and Become a Member TODAY!.
- Regular Member
- Regular/Employee Member
- Product Manufacturer/Service Provider Member
- Support Staff Member
- Student Member
- Retired Member
- Additional Location
Any person who fulfills the legal requirements of the State of California for fitting and dispensing hearing instruments and are actively engaged in the practice of testing human hearing and selecting, fitting, counseling clients and dispensing hearing instruments. (Voting Privileges)
Employee of a Regular Member who fulfills the legal requirements of the State of California for fitting and dispensing hearing instruments and are actively engaged in the practice of testing human hearing and selecting, fitting, counseling clients and dispensing hearing instruments. (Voting Privileges)